ATTENTION: 8th Grade boys do NOT need to order a uniform. The 2016 uniforms have not been approved yet. Please register ONLY. We will be in touch about the uniforms once they are approved.
There are a few things to keep in mind as you register:
- All US lacrosse numbers need to be valid and update for the 2016 season
- If your child is using the same uniform as last year:
- Enter the jersey number in the required field
- If your child is ordering a new uniform:
- Click on the link “CLICK HERE TO ORDER A NEW UNIFORM”
- Place order for the applicable gender and grade
- You will purchase the uniform through that link
- Once the uniform is ordered continue the registration process
- Enter the 3 most desired uniform numbers
- Click “Continue” to checkout (you will pay for the uniform and registration fee’s separately)
- If you are borrowing a uniform from a friend/neighbor/family please provide the uniform number to your son/daughters coordinator
**It is a US Lacrosse rule that we don’t have duplicate numbers playing on the field together we are trying our best to make this happen but will need your help
**As a reminder, next year Long Valley Lacrosse will be changing the uniforms due to the style being discontinued.
If you have any question please contact the coordinator.