2024 Long Valley Wolfpack Lacrosse Registration
Boys and Girls Grades 1 thru 8
* All participants MUST be residents of Long Valley/Washington Township to register *
All registration payment is by credit card only.
2 STEPS TO REGISTERING FOR LV LACROSSE: (must be completed in order)
STEP 1: Apply for or renew US Lacrosse membership for 2023 US Lacrosse Membership Number.
○ All players/coaches at all levels are required to be current members of US Lacrosse as per league rules.
○ Before continuing to STEP 2, you must go to http://www.uslacrosse.org and either renew your existing membership or apply for a new one (new player) in order to receive your player’s US Lacrosse Membership Number. This is a separate cost and is paid directly to US Lacrosse.
STEP 2: Register with Long Valley Lacrosse using Teamsnap
○ Complete the registration form through Teamsnap. Be sure to have your US Lacrosse membership number ready from Step 1 above.
○ Login with an existing Teamsnap account or create a new one if you are new to Teamsnap.
○ You will need to read and acknowledge the following
○ NJ Department of Health COVID-19 Policy
○ LV Lax Parent and Guardian Code of Conduct
○ Social Media Code of Conduct
○ Long Valley Lacrosse Work Bond
Check Teamsnap for practice schedule
On first day of practice, be sure to bring the following:
○ Work Bond Check
○ Your Equipment
○ Be ready to Work Hard, Play Hard and most importantly, HAVE FUN!
If you missed online registration and are interested in playing for Long Valley Lacrosse
please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org